28/02/2013

welcome home..

Next week we head to Dublin for our first Welcome Home Workshop of 2013.. I can't describe how this little family of open, supportive, emotive and kind photographers make me feel.  They make me so proud to be a part of this.. and together we really have created something pretty special.  I can't wait to meet the new bunch of homies and to continue to watch with pride this family grow and grow..

Last year we visited three cities.. three workshops in a week.. our own little road trip.. we met so many incredible people.. and loved every minute..



Shutterbox.. seriously guys.. stop being so incredibly amazing.. this little film makes me cry every time I watch it. Thank you.. thank you.. thank you.. thank you..

We adore sharing this adventure with you..

7 comments:

  1. really reeeeeeeeally just love this video. i also wwwwweeeeeelllly love you too emma case

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's super awesome!!!! Beautiful video and beautiful music and beautiful people in it!!! Can't wait to join the family next week:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's moving to say the least. Shutterbox films are the perfect partners in crime for Emma and Pete, what a thoroughly lovely bunch you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was at the Edinburgh workshop, simply THE best thing I have ever done for my business/my photography :D and OMG! The video is incredible! It gives me goosebumps and happy tears...Shutterbox are a bit good aren't they? As are Emma and Pete! <3 you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for Birmingham!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy crappety crap, its just over a week. Weeeeeeeee x

    ReplyDelete
  7. jealous! the right coast of the US really isn't that far!!! great video!

    ReplyDelete